Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Africa Safari Company How Is Bowhunting Of Endangered Species Legal In Africa?

How is bowhunting of endangered species legal in Africa? - africa safari company

Hey guys, I found a site for a bow hunting safari company in Zimbabwe and Nigeria. They offer "Exit", Ann Bowhunter animals may not like white rhinos, lions, leopards, elephants kill to thick dikes, jackals, zebras and many other types of animals.

My question is - how this is legal? It? If not, what can we do to stop this?

Poaching and animal welfare issues are very important for me, if you help with this are interested, please let me know!

2 comments:

JediMast... said...

I think it is totally illegal. I think if I were you, I communicate with the World Wildlife Fund in http://www.worldwildlife.org/

Here are some phone numbers and e-mail Addys've for you, the e-mail and are asked to report how, and to ask whether it is legal or not trying.

General Information
Erika Viltz
Office Phone: 202-778-9542
E-mail: @ erika.viltz wwfus.org

WWF's work in the United States
Tom Lalley
Office Phone: 202-778-9544
E-mail: @ tom.lalley wwfus.org

WWF's work in Africa
The Congo Basin, Madagascar, Namib-Karoo
Lee Poston
Office Phone: 202-778-9536
E-mail: @ lee.poston wwfus.org

Veneta T said...

I do not know what laws and regulations in Africa. It is entirely possible that the site that may be illegal. An animal is no longer in Africa than in the list (the elephant), I know it will be prosecuted. For further information, please contact the U.S. embassies in both countries who speak English and it is quite possible that you do not need translation.

Post a Comment