Sunday, December 20, 2009

Packers Vikings Spread This QUESTION Is For NFL Points Spread EXPERTS & TOP Contributor FOOTBALL FANS, ONLY..HOW GOOD YOU GUYS ARE In?

This QUESTION is for NFL Points Spread EXPERTS & TOP Contributor FOOTBALL FANS, ONLY..HOW GOOD YOU GUYS ARE in? - packers vikings spread

Football? I will choose the best answer depends on your hardware has a winner. "Heres the list ...
Patriots vs. Bills 4 plus / minus 42
Titans -3 vs. Bears, 39
Santos 2 vs Hawks 50
Seahawks vs. Dolphins 9, 43
3 Packers vs. Vikings, 45
Rams Jets vs. 9, 44
Ravens vs. Texans -1, 43
Jaguars -7 vs. Lions, 44
-10 Vs Panthers Raiders, 38
4 Colts vs. Steelers, 40
Chiefs vs. 16 airlines, 48
3 Giants vs Eagles 44
49ers vs. Cardinals 10, 48

GOOD START OF EXPERTS .. We will see whos the best ..



3 comments:

Worlds Biggest Hulkamaniac said...

Bills
Titans
Santos
Dolphins
Packers
Rams
Ravens
Jaguars
Panthers
Steelers
Chargers
Giants
Cardinals

Worlds Biggest Hulkamaniac said...

Bills
Titans
Santos
Dolphins
Packers
Rams
Ravens
Jaguars
Panthers
Steelers
Chargers
Giants
Cardinals

Alouette Radeon HD.4870 said...

Bills vs. Pats - I'll take the 4 bills, and children under 42 points (win BUF)
Titans vs. Bears - I'll take the Bears 3, and low gain (CHI)
Saints vs. Falcons - I'll take 2 years, the Falcons (ATL win)
Bulls vs. Dolphins - I'll take the Seahawks by 9 years and under (MIA) win
Packers vs. Vikings - I'll take the Vikings -3 and the over
Rams vs Jets - I'll take the Jets -9 and lows
Ravens vs. Texans - I'll take the Ravens -1 and depression.
Panthers vs. Raiders - I'll take the Raiders for 10 years and under (CAR) win
Colts vs. Steelers - I'll take the Steelers-4-and Minors
Chiefs vs. Chargers - I take the head and more than 16 years (SD win)
Giants vs. Eagles - I'll take the Giants to win 3 years counsel (NYG)
49ers vs. Cardinals - I'll take the 49's 10 years old. (ARI win)

Post a Comment