Thursday, December 31, 2009

Serving Plates I Have These Serving Plates Which Were Made In China. I Have Suspicions Of The Serving Plates Containing Lead.?

I have these serving plates which were Made In China. I have suspicions of the serving plates containing lead.? - serving plates

I serve these dishes are very heavy and the panels are manufactured in China. I'm suspicious that there is lead in the plates. Is it possible that an owner can buy any kind of set and check to see if its leadership position in the platters. I'm not sure if I should use, or call another person to use. Frankly, I do not know what to do with them. They gave me a gift from the channel QVC. Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The import rules are very strict, do not worry.

Anonymous said...

Lead people, not things. If you are not sure, take him to a place so they can verify.

Anonymous said...

Lead people, not things. If you are not sure, take him to a place so they can verify.

Anonymous said...

"The import rules are very strict, do not worry.

Post a Comment