Thursday, December 17, 2009

Menstruation Mucus Any Of You Experience No Cervical Mucus When Expecting Menstruation?

Any of you experience no cervical mucus when expecting menstruation? - menstruation mucus

I'm a day late, and I have absolutely no cervical mucus / discharge. This law is just before menstruation? because it seems that I spend almost every month, after ovulation.
However, I fear that my last period 2 December was and is still no sign. I had unprotected sex on 20 and 21 December and now I'm kind of tension.
My breasts are swollen, they are not just a little bigger.
What do you think? =)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cervical fluid changes in the cycle, more numerous and more transparent and flexible approach of ovulation. Starts in most cases, vaginal dryness after the period, then it becomes sticky, then creamy, moist, wet, near white egg, as you near ovulation. You can get different types of vaginal discharge on the same day.

Post a Comment