Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sbi Bank Credit Card SBI Credit Card Issues?

SBI Credit card issues? - sbi bank credit card

Hello,
I bought a gold credit card SBI a year ago in India. By signing the card, the doctor said the annual cost for this card would. I take the card in the U.S. and I have not used the card once so far in India and the U.S.. But yesterday I received a notice that I SBI at Rs 1650 with the payment of annual fees. I received an e-mail to SBI, but I got no answer.

1) Could you please let me know how I can deal with this problem?
Said 2) without that pay an annual fee, do I have?
3 I would like) to the United States SBI customer contact and talk with him. What number should I do? Call
4) Because my parents in India, SBI, the bank can approach, climb and turn off the map.
5) Tell me, what steps are being taken to waive the charge for?

2 comments:

Gilchris... said...

They have a lt questions and perhaps only humans are responsible for SBI.

SBI customer care number is 00 91 80 26599990

Call the year for an explanation. They can help you. But they do not offer services like other private banks, but you can call and ask.

The practitioner would have said, there is no annual fee, but it is your responsibility to read the documentation before signing. If they say they are paying, it is not as profitable. The only U.S. $ 40 na

I hope you make a better way.

DAS said...

Yes, I would take the time and contacted them on this issue after having the rate of distance, and they insist on a yearly fee, then you can simply close the account. If the sentence is not removed, and there are still out, they have an annual fee, and this information is going to pay in their contract, then. And yet the account is closed and they grew in written form.

Post a Comment